Saturday 20 September 2014

Scrapping the Holiday - Feeding the Giraffes

Life has been very full-on since I got back from France, what with work and getting the kids back into term-time routines and I recently realised that I hadn't shared any of the 12x12 layouts I made while I was on holiday. So I thought I'd schedule them all over the next few days.
 
I love this picture of R and M feeding the giraffes on our trip to the zoo. Giraffes are my favourite animal, and I'd have loved to feed them myself but unfortunately there were too many children so I had to content myself with snapping pictures! I don't know if you can see their 40cm purple tongues in the photo but they are very cool!
 

For this simple page, I just some distressed the edges 0f some scrap paper and stacked them up onto a sheet from the Jade edition Project Life 12x12 pk then added a PL card for my journalling. The flowers, brads and die-cuts have been hanging around my stash for ages. I quite like the title hanging from a string, which I think makes the white letters pop and gives the overall page a bit more interest.

No comments: