- I'm enjoying the peace and a sneaky pain au chocolat now that both kids are back at school. The house might stay tidy for more than 20 minutes.
- I'm making the most of an extra couple of hours to scrap photos from our Half Term trip to the Tower of London. As my students are on Study Leave this week I don't need to go in until later. So the dining room at least is not looking tidy.
- I'm playing with gold liquid pearls. Love this new-to-me product.
- I'm looking out at yet more rain,. It has been dry and sunny for the last 4 days.
- I'm listening to the annoying rumble of he tumble dryer - no putting my washing out today.
- I'm planning next month's Project Life already - March is 31 days of normal work and school (or as normal as life ever is round here) so I'm thinking of doing a Week in the Life next week.
- I'm looking forward to being back in France in 6 weeks time. We booked our ferry crossing yesterday.
- I've spotted a huge cobweb above my desk. Perhaps I'd better stop playing and do some housework!
Hope you are having a good Tuesday.