Monday 7 October 2013

A masculine layout

P's birthday fell the day after we returned from France, and my first day back at college so we did not celebrate in a big way. Instead his family came over for takeaway curry. I cooked rice and starters for 15 people and we ordered the main curries. P is not a fan of birthday cake so I stuck a candle in a samosa for him to blow out!

The Times Weekly background paper is a rather gorgeous one from MME, which I've had for ages so I was happy to find an appropriate use for it. I added a half-sheet of textured orange DCWV cardstock and a strip of embossed Core'dinations then embellished it with a cluster of Simple Stories stickers and stuff I found in my stash

1 comment:

Sian said...

Sshh..don't tell anyone: I'm not a fan of birthday cake either and everyone thinks it's a bit strange! Great masculine page Kirsty