Saturday 2 March 2013

Saturday Roundup - 2nd March

March? Wow. That came round fast.
This has been a cold, grey and drizzly week in more ways than one.With only 3 weeks to go until my students take their exams, the work has really been piling up. This is an unusually short term, so everything seems more urgent that normal. Add to that the pressure of annual observations and my part-time teaching job has become a full-time headache this week.
My Dad has still not completely recovered from his prostate operation, although he is on the mend.
So it is probably a good thing that we haven't had any social engagements this week. Just the normal round of Cubs (I misread an email and arrived late. Bad Mummy!), Rainbows, karate, swimming, ballet, choir and drama. If I spend most of this weekend on college paperwork, I might just get my head above water by Monday.
How was your week?

No comments: