Monday 9 April 2012

March in numbers, and some Smash pages

Inspired by 'Raw Art Journalling', the Pass-the-Book book I received from Amy, I decided to journal and doodle my March in Numbers. I'm not in love with it, I found it very difficult, but I think my Smash book is a good place to try out these techniques.



My numerical March included:
My Grandmother's 90th birthday
The 100th anniversary of the school where P teaches
Our 13th wedding anniversary
4 meals out
2 shows of R's play, 'The Princess & The Pea'
9 1/2 hours of Speaking & listening exams
5 Mufti days
High temperatures of 21C

While we're at it ( and while I'm in a French bar with internet connection), I'll show you a couple of other Smash pages I've made recently.


2 comments:

Jo.C said...

Some great pages there Kirsty - enjoy France x

Melissa said...

Great pages Kirsty! I like the doodling.