Friday 30 March 2012

TTFN

Finally, the end of term has arrived.

I watched my son's year group perform 'Resurrection Rock' for their Easter Assembly this morning, then taught 2 classes simultaneously. I have now just about finished packing and we will be off to France tomorrow morning.
I'm so excited; this is the first time I've been in our French bolthole since last August and I am so in need of some fresh crossants and rest.
I've lined up a couple of scheduled posts, but otherwise it's Ta Ta For Now, as Tigger would say.
I'll be back in a couple of weeks, hopefully with lots of pictures to show you..

2 comments:

Sian said...

Have a lovely time!

Gwen said...

I Kirsty Just wanted to let you know that you have an award (from me) - go to http://crochet-capers.blogspot.co.uk/ to find out more.