Wednesday 21 December 2011

Something to look forward to

I've just signed up for a new class which starts in January. It's called Just One Sketch and there were 3 things which sold it to me.

The first was that it is run byKirsty at Curiouser and Curiouser and I love her blog. I've never taken a class by anyone other than Shimelle so I will enjoy some new input.

The second;  I need something to look forward to when the magical mayhem of Christmas and Journal Your Christmas are over.

Thirdly, it costs just £5 which, as Kirsty says, is the price of a magazine. Now I buy quite a few magazines, especially in December, but I hate the January issues which are always full of worthy resolutions and diets! So, I thought I'd save myself the guilt and depression of buying and reading them and have some extra scrapping / blogging fun instead. As a bonus - the £5 supports Kirsty's fundraising for GirlGuiding UK and, since I was a Brownie, Guide, Young Leader and finally leader myself until M was born, I know what a very good cause that is.
So, if you fancy joining Kirsty and me, get over to her blog and see what it's all about.

2 comments:

humel said...

Yay! I'll see you there - I signed up earlier :)

Melissa said...

I just had to laugh at your reasoning for not buying January magazines! Enjoy the class - I'll be watching to see your creations. I'm already signed up for three BPC classes for the first of the year, so I don't think I'll add anything else right now.