Friday 27 May 2011

Using up the May Counterfeit Challenge Kit


A couple of cards to clear the decks before I get into the June Counterfeit Challenge kit. I haven't used as much of May's kit as I hoped. I had got this stamp out so I felt I had to use her, although stamping is not something I do very often aand I think the result is a bit tame. It needs more colours.

The Japanese inspired card used up quite a few small scraps of patterned paper. I wish I had a couple of border punches - a lacy border would finish this off better than the scallopped scissors. That will have to be my next purchase when I have any spare cash. As I often do, I've left  a space on this one for a greeting when I need the card. It is suitable for som many occasions, I prefer to leave it blank for now.

1 comment:

humel said...

Hey, I like the stamping! :)

Border punches are my new favourite thing - I'm always wishing I had more though!!