Saturday 17 April 2010

Shimelle's crop party - black and white/2 4x6 photos/digi brushes


'Kill 2 birds with 1 stone' is one of my favourite expressions. It is how I manage to combine teaching part-time with being a full-time mum and also how I have managed to keep up with another challenge on Shimelle's action-packed crop party.
I enhanced this photo of my children and their cousins enjoying an Easter Egg hunt using free-to-download digi brushes. Unfortunately I can't remember where I downloaded them from.

Using the same photo (which I love as it is so rare to get all 4 children looking so natural) I also scrapped 2 4x6 photos using black and white. The monochrome floral paper is one which I bought in France by a company called Rayher Hobbykunst. The bright accents were free papers from 'Scrapbook Magazine'

No comments: