Saturday 17 April 2010

Crop Party

We all got back from France late on Thursday night and yesterday Shimelle's weekend scrapbooking party started. So, even though I have to do some last bits of work before term starts on Monday, I couldn't resist playing along with some of the challenges.

I'm not really happy with either of them . My cupcake card looks a bit over-risen (like most of the real cupcakes I bake, actually) and I haven't stuck down the elements of the woodgrain-inspired scraplift challenge yet. It is only me, or does anyone else find sketches and scraplifts really difficult? I always want to move the elements around so much it does not even resemble the original. So here is my draft scraplifted version, which does at least feature a woodgrain tag. I'll post the final result when I have time to complete it and you can see how differently it ends up.Finally, a photo of R and M enjoying the sunshine in France.Right, back to work now and then maybe I'll be able to complete Shimelle's next few challenges.

No comments: