Tuesday 16 December 2014

December Daily - the most wonderful time of the year


 
I love December Daily. I love Project Life. I love having a separate Journal Your Christmas album. I love having 12x12 Christmas pages in my normal album.
But...
I am still working. I have extra Christmas events at 4 different schools to juggle and I quite like sleeping at night.
So this is my compromise. 1 6x4 per day in my PL album. All other photos and extra journaling in an 8x8 JYC album. 12x12s of my favourite pictures, but I can do those at any time.
I haven't had the time to share until now but I have kept up to date with e December Daily / PL pockets so here are the first 2 weeks of December. It's not all Christmassy yet, but there is a lot of festive fun.
Sorry they are uncropped - posted straight off the camera - but I'm sure you understand.


 







 
Add caption
 


No comments: