Monday 22 September 2014

Scrapping the holiday - Goat Fun

These pictures were taken on a visit to a goats' cheese (chevre) farm. We got to cuddle the goats and then visited the dairy and tasted the cheese. P is not a fan of chevre, but I'm quite fond of it warm and, amazingly, my fussy eater son liked it too. The farmer was very interesting and it was an enjoyable couple of hours.

My design was inspired by the lovely double-sided paper from the J'Adore collection by First Paper. I couldn't decide which side to use so I folded the corners back and secured them with a brad. The photos were collaged with my journaling and then I did a little stamping to enhance the plain cardstock. (I have only a small stash in France so I tend to stick to neutral cardstock backgrounds)

I couldn't decide what to put in the bottom righthand corner and I didn't have any suitable embellishments so I printed an extra 4x6 of the kid and cut him out.

No comments: