Thursday 3 July 2014

Starting the Summer Scavenge Hunt




I haven't made such a good start on Rinda's Scavenge Hunt as some people I've seen, but I thought I'd share what I've found so far.

12. A mascot - M's class mascot who came to  her birthday party
4. A group of tourists - my 6th formers were like a bunch of Japanese tourists on our trip to Guildford, clicking selfies wherever we stopped

19 A public garden. The Castle grounds in Guildford, seen from the top of the Keep
                                
8. A tattoo on a person. My brother obligingly split ice lolly on his T shirt so I snapped a pic when he took it off!
                                              





6 comments:

Lady Ella said...

That's a sound start! Lovely gardens. I'm looking forward to a garden visit next week - hope the weather and displays oblige :o)

Maria Ontiveros said...

That's a great start. I still haven't worked up the nerve to ask someone to let me take a picture of their tattoo yet.
Rinda

Maria Ontiveros said...

That's a great start. I still haven't worked up the nerve to ask someone to let me take a picture of their tattoo yet.
Rinda

alexa said...

Oh, I envy you the fact that you have sorted the tattoo photo already. I am semi-reigned to perhaps buying a stick-on one for myself! Your garden photo shows a lovely perspective ...

Linda said...

Great start! Love that your brother posed for you with his tattoo! Fun!

MiniOwner said...

Super photos! I'm so enjoying the scavenger hunt.
Sue x