Sunday 9 March 2014

What I learned from A Week in the Life

  • I'm happy with how my page looks. I wouldn't usually do a PL spread with no photos, but I like it.
  • Using the same supplies helped- the cards are from  PL Kraft and I added the black accents cut from Midnight edition cards. I used alphas from Pebbles and Hobbycraft and the Days of the Week banners are from a cut-apart sheet by My Mind's Eye. The Hobbycraft alpha sheet had lots of extra full stops, so I added those in lieu of enamel dots.
  • Doing speaking exams is tiring & time consuming - I need to plan better so I don't do all my classes in the same week. Mind you, it cuts down on marking so I suppose it's swings and roundabouts.
  • We have very little 'down time' in our week. I shouldn't feel guilty about the odd hour spent on Facebook or in front of the TV.
  • Our morning routine is working at present - no need to fix what aint broke!
  • I am at my lowest energy-wise from 3.30-5. I think I knew this before, but it's useful to be reminded.
  • I am hoping to take a Photo a Day next week. Don't know whether I'll manage it. I'm very glad I decided on Monthly PL - I couldn't manage a whole spread with  photos and journalling every week.

No comments: