Sunday 15 December 2013

Journal Your Christmas Project Life Week 2

This is my second double spread of for JYC. I haven't been following the prompts religiously, but I used those that fit to enhance my page.
                          

So this week, I have:
this year's Christmas card for Day 5 'Written Communication'. It is hanging outside the page protector so you can read my journaling, which is about donating the cost of cards as explained here.
a wrapper from my favourite Lebkuchen for Day 6 'Christmas Cosy'
a 'wrapped' filler card and a picture of  paper chains for Day 11'Holiday Paper'
 
I also have several pictures from 2 nativity plays and our visit to the Santa Express.
 
With the addition of date and diary cards, I struggled to include all the images and journalling I wanted to from this week, so I'll have to use the remaining ones in a couple of 12x12 layouts.

No comments: