Monday 26 August 2013

Hello Monday

Hello to a day of travelling today. We're going back home to the UK after 41/2 weeks in France. It has been wonderful - full of good weather, good company and fun days out. I am very sad to leave.

Hello to seeing family and friends again after a month away.

Hello INSET day tomorrow and then 3 days of new student enrolment at college.

Hello to 2 birthday parties. P and R both celebrate theirs this week.

Hello to playing with new birthday toys (I can't say any more)

Hello to Holiday Club at Church. Lucky it fell this week when I have to work every day.

Hello to last minute back-to-school preparations. Lots of new uniform that needs naming.

Goodbye to France. I won't see you again until next Spring. I'll miss you.


2 comments:

Sian said...

it sounds as if you are hitting the ground running on your return

Maria Ontiveros said...

Sounds a busy week. Don't forget to pause and enjoy it!
Rinda