Sunday 2 June 2013

Some Very BIg Very Small Things

                             
I loved this idea of Sian's and I jumped at the chance to join in. The idea was to fill a small package with as many Very Small Things as possible. Such fun. It's been very exciting seeing everyone post about what they received over the past couple of weeks, but much more exciting to get my own Very Small delivery from Gail. when I got back from France.
 Thank you so much. I love the colours, and I especially love the Flair buttons, brads and vellum die-cuts. I never have that sort of thing to finish off my layouts.
                          
I sent my package off to Lisa-Jane, but  I forgot to photograph it before I sealed the envelope. You can visit her here to see what I sent.
Thanks, Sian, for a fun swap.

3 comments:

Sian said...

It has been an absolute delight spotting the packages popping up everywhere. This looks like one I would love to have a bit of a stir round in! Thanks for being part of it.

Maria Ontiveros said...

I"m doing a pick catch up today - really enjoyed your SIX most recent posts. You have such a sweet collection here.
Rinda

Unknown said...

Love those cogs! All of the packages have looked very yummy.