Sunday, 23 June 2013
Yet another layout using small scraps and a poor quality photo.
This one was taken on my phone and has a distinctly yellow tinge (that'll be the our very yellow French kitchen) so I raided my scraps box for coordinating papers and stacked them up.
I made the title by spelling out the words on my scrabble board and photographing them but then I was stuck for a background.
I tried this:
And finally turned over this lovely sheet that I'd been saving for the perfect photo and used the B side.
After that it all came together quite quickly with a bit of washi tape, some journaling and some extra Scrabble lettering.