Tuesday 3 July 2012

June in Numbers

It's hard to believe, but we're over halfway through the year - time to start counting down to Christmas! In October I will start a new weekly Christmas 2012 Plan-Along post on this blog. (I need to start working on this during the summer hols, including a better name!)

June was a busy month - which meant lots of numbers so I decided just to print them out. Here are the stats:

·       4 mufti days at schools
·       1 street party at M''s School to celebrate the Queen’s 60th Jubilee
·          10 people in France for 7 days
·       £140 spent on children’s shoes
·       £37 spent on Mary’s new glasses
·       2.5 hrs French written exam
·       7 bowls of strawberries picked in the garden
·       4.5 hrs in the Chinese restaurant to celebrate my father-in-law's 70th birthday
·       2 school fairs (at the same time)
·       122.3 mm  of rainfall – 2x the average for June
·       £15 of food shopping put back because of the Natwest bank crisis
·       8lb – the weight of my new 2nd cousin, born 25.6.12
All the 'Months in Numbers are linked to over on Julie's Blog (and it was her idea in Papercraft Inspirations that I stole for putting a tag through an aperture.

                                      

2 comments:

Jaki Morris said...

Ha ha I love that idea! Maybe I'll do it in August as we're already on the 3rd! I'll start counting loads of washing dried in the tumble drier rather than outside!

Glad there's another planner like me.

Take care

Jakix

Julie Kirk said...

Hi Kirsty - thanks for joining in [and for the link].

I'm glad the aperture class inspired you! And I like the rain drops on your page - I never thought to check our rainfall even though I'd been complaining about the rain all month! I'm glad your strawberries made it through!

I've pinned your post to the board now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

Happy July!

Julie :-)