Thursday 16 June 2011

Counterfeit cards, a big THANKYOU, and Pay It Forward

Don't you just love getting post? Especially completely-forgotten-about Pass It Forward gifts from uber-talented blog friends. This stunning Birthday Log and card arrived on my doorstep this week from Cindy and I love them:
                            
                           

Now it is my turn to Pay It Forward, so if you would like to receive a mystery parcel, leave a comment on this post and tell me what makes you smile. You don't have to be a follower, but I would love it if you were. I am immensely proud of my 40 followers.

I will make the draw in a week's time (Thursday 23rd June) and I will endeavour to get your gift in the post before the end of July.

Finally, a couple of cards made with my June Counterfeit Kit.



9 comments:

Jo.C said...

Now you have 41 :0)
The birthday log is beautiful, lucky you

Tricia said...

First of all - the cards you made are so beautiful. Second, I love that birthday log. You are a lucky lady!

Lisa said...

gorgeous cards - so pretty and a great way to use up heart shapes.
the birthday log looks gorgeous! lucky you!

Annie said...

What a special gift. I love it when the postman arrives with a surprise like that :-)
A x

beccaf1970 said...

Lovely cards!

furrypig said...

your birthday log is gorgeous! Lovely post definitely m akes me smile but probably the children make me smile the most! I don't think I am a follower but I do subscribe to your blog, I bet you have a lot more than 40 subscribers go and check it out!

Crystal said...

Great job. I love the cards and how fun to get post (mail).

Margie said...

I love the birthday log, and awesome cards, too!

Karen Moore said...

Hey girl, I'm #42! I just discovered your blog and love it! I so enjoyed seeing some of your layouts and your cards, in fact they "almost" inspired me to get off of the computer and go make some! You asked me to tell you what things I love ... well, finding new sbing blogs and making new sbing friends, also ANYTHING pink TO watermelon colored! (I have 2 gdd's I'm making albums for and use oodles of pink in them).

Karen (aka Sassyscrapper)