Tuesday 5 April 2011

That's what a day off is meant to be like

I had a day off yesterday as our adult classes have finished. I didn't do an of the jobs on my list. Instead I spent an hour cleaning the house and then the rest of the day crafting with friends. I have been friends with J since Primary school, although we see each other rarely these days. But today she and her sister and neice came over to make cards and gossip.
Look how productive we were before lunch:

After lunch we looked through each other's scrapbook albums - I have already forgotten some of the details I included in last year's Document 2010. That makes me sorry I decided not to carry on with it but very glad I did it.
Crafting in peace and quiet is lovely, but once in a while crafting with friends is twice as nice!

2 comments:

Clair said...

I love crafting with friends. Even though I don't get nearly as much done, it's always a treat! Catching up after a couple of weeks of work, work, work - so hope that you're well.

Left a note on the Counterfeit Kit Blog but thought I'd let you know that those big, metal 'thingies' are the huge Maya Road bottlecaps :)

Can't wait to see what you come up with this month x

Scrapcollectr said...

What a nice day that sounded like! Thanks for dropping by my blog... Hope today's even better!
*smile*