Saturday 12 February 2011

OK, yes, I know what I said, but...

I promised myself not to buy any new stash this year, and I was good for...ooh...6 weeks, but I have succumbed.
I was in Hobbycraft on a  pefectly legitimate mission for a length of silver chain and some paint for M's dolls' house, but then I saw this:

And this

and this

They are all from the same range - Lost and Found by My Mind's Eye  and they are totally gorgeous. These picture don't do them justice but they are glittered and textured and double-sided and just yummy. I'm in love with script papers at the moment.
I should feel naughty, but I don't.
This one with its flourishes and glittered frame is totally in the spirit of the February Counterfeit kit.
I couldn't resist. Could you?

Oh yes, and I picked up some bling as well, because when I was compiling my Counterfeit Kit, I realised I had none, and they were half price.

OK, enough of the excuses. It's OK as long as I use them, right, not just stroke them? So that's what I'm going to do. And I promise not to do it again for another 6 weeks (fingers crossed behind my back.)

1 comment:

humel said...

You used them, so they were worth it :-) And they are gorgeous!