Monday 24 January 2011

Four Things

The Crafty Frugalista posted this yesterday and I thought it was fun:

Four shows that you watch (of the ones which are on right now)
1. Hustle
2. Silent Witness
3. Casualty
4. Wild at Heart

Four things you're passionate about
1. Reading
2. Language
3. Scrapbooking
4. France

Four words/phrases you say a lot
1. 'No, I mean now!'
2. 'Sorry'
3. 'Have a go at exercise 3'
4. 'Pardon?'

Four things you've learned from the past
1. I prefer the person I am now
2. Family should always come before work
3. Keep a spare key somewhere safe
4. Any work I do after 9pm will need redoing in the morning

Four places you'd like to go
1. USA
2. Japan
3. Mexico
4. Australia

Four things you did yesterday
1. Taught the kids to play Uno
2. Finished a scrapbook layout and made a card
3. Saw my sister-in-law and admired her new birthday I-Pod Touch
4. Watched the new series of Top Gear

Four things you're looking forward to
1. being able to sleep all night through
2. winning the lottery (dream on)
3. holidays in France
4. taking the kids to Eurodisney in the summer

Four things you love about winter
1. Christmas
2. Christmas
3. Christmas
4.  Knowing Spring isn't far away

4 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

like christmas much? LOL. i'm loving casualty alot right now too and i'm excited to see your layout xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Thanks for stopping by to check on me. I sure appreciate it. I like the idea of using paper to match the photos. These papers in the previous post didn't look like Christmas at all.

And, if you are ever in the US, you can stay at my place (grin).

Anonymous said...

Definitely agree with you on the winter things. :) I need it to be a lot shorter.

humel said...

This was really interesting - and the last one made me laugh! :-)