Thursday 10 June 2010

Document 2010 - May pages

Can you belive we are almost halfway through 2010? I'm so glad I decided to complete the UKScrappers Document 2010 challenge, as I'm sure I wouldn't remember half of what we've done this year otherwise. Already, I look back and think 'Oh, yes, that was in March'.
May saw R get his karate yellow belt, M move into a big bed and celebrate her 3rd birthday and me get hearing aids. All things which, if not documented, will fade in the future.
I have reorganised my Document 2010 album as, much as I like my mini digi-pages, they were spoiling the double page spreads of monthly document album and focus pages. For now, the mini pages are in order at the back. Obviously, I might change my mind later. It's a girl's perogative!
The focus page, Slide, is my take on a class by Karen at Scraploonies.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

love the slide layout