Monday 7 June 2010

Creativity Bootcamp Day 2

OK, you lot have persuaded me. I'l have a go at Maegan's Bootcamp. But I blame you if I can't keep up!!
If you don't know what I'm talking about, follow the link.


I only joined in this morning sp I haven't done anything with the Ivory theme yet, other than find some  ivory-coloured beads which would make a pretty children's bracelet. I'll do that in the next day or so.
Today's prompt word is 'PICNIC', which always makes me think of sitting in the middle of a field wondering 'Is that a cow or a bull? And is it looking at us?' Inspired by this, I made a couple of simple pairs of earrings, sitting on a picnic blanket!

1 comment:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

i like those earrings - so cute. you won a prize on my blog if you want to go check it out xxx