14. A stained glass object or a mosaic - These are made entirely of shells.
11. An animal in a zoo, aquarium, nature preserve,
18. Your local pub/bar, coffee house or tea shop. A British-owned restaurant (with some rather interesting sculpted figures outside)
1. An open-air market
7. A funny sign
What have I got left to find?
5. A sunset8. A tower
9. A photo with someone or something that is clearly out of place or doesn't belong
12. A cloud in the shape of something (please specify what you see)
13. A fence
16. A windmill
19. A fisherman
21. A photograph of you with an artistic tool or craft supply (you cannot substitute for this item)
And the Bonus/substitute items: A person wearing an outfit (or item of clothing) that symbolizes your country
How are you doing? If you don't know what I'm talking about, go over to see Rinda's blog at Gallo Organico - you have until 21st September to collect everything so it isn't too late.