Monday 7 January 2013

Still scrapping 2012

I have made 3 layouts recently, which I haven't shared yet.
 The 4 quadrants in the Autumn layout are all papers I've had for ages. The photos were taken back in October half term and I still have Halloween, Guy Fawkes and New Hamster pictures to scrap from that week. We packed so much in. I think the photos speak for themselves, there is no particular story attached. The wooden birds are by Hobbycraft and the flowers are Papermania Capsule Collection.
The design for The Day We Went On The London Eye was determined by the London die-cuts which Lesley from Scraploonies kindly cut for me. These pictures were also taken in half term.  P used his new watercolour pencils to give me a textured sky, which I then promptly covered up with the photos and strips of patterned paper. I printed the tiny alpha tiles on the computer and used a white gel pen for the journalling.


Little Drummer Boy is about R's leading role in the Church nativity play this year. It's a simple design to allow the journalling and photo to take centre stage (as it were)


1 comment:

Sian said...

Those London diecuts make for a wonderfully striking page. I like that a lot!..and the others too, of course, it's nice to see a batch of pages together like this.