Tuesday 4 December 2012

JYC Day 2 - the layout

I made a 12x12 with both the yellowed original photo and the photoshopped version for my Childhood album.
The large sheet of patterned paper is by Jenni Bowlin, and was part of Shimelle's Christmas kit. The other pieces are all scraps. I used an old dressmaking pattern to add to the vintage feel and a heavy hand with the Distress ink.

The doily is Dovecraft Tea Party, sprayed with Glimmer Mist, and the green snowflakes from Hobbycraft.

I wrote the journalling (based on yesterday's blog post) on a large sheet of ledger paper to start with as I wanted to make a feature of it, but I just couldn't get the page to balance so now it is ona  smaller jouranlling card by Studio Claico (also from Shimelle's kit) tucked behind the photo with a red peg.

No comments: