Saturday, 12 May 2012

May Counterfeit Kit

I'm late starting this month, and I know my scrapping time will be limited over the next 3 weeks. However, I do have some cards to make so I downsized my counterfeit kit to a card kit.

May's Inspiration kits were by Studio Calico, and throughly lovely they were too. Right up my street in colour and style.

I stuck with the 3 dominant colours of kraft, teal and coral pink and raided my scraps box (I hardly ever cut into a full sheet of paper for card making).

For embellishments I found a selection of tags, washi tapes and brads which co-ordinated. I also had some vintage dressmaking patterns, which I've never found a use for so I put those in too.



5 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Brilliant Kirsty, as usual, your organisation will pay dividends!

Lisa said...

Looks great. I'm interested to see hw you use the dress pattern paper.

S said...

Looks like fun stuff for cardmaking to me. Love the color scheme.

Tricia said...

Love your choices in papers and embellies!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Excellent kit! I love the smash stuffs! How fun!