Thursday 1 September 2011

If it's September, it must be LSNED 2011

Today I learned that going back to school (La Rentree, in French) is no easier when you leave school!

I spent 8 hours today enrolling new foreign students at college and 2 hours this evening naming school uniform and finding PE kits for my children. Still, I feel better for having got that particular boring but necessary task out of the way a few days ahead of time.

I was unsure how to finish this as the pattern is so bold, but decided to trim it a little and mount it on bright green The addition of some Glossy Accents and adhesive gems gave it a bit of sparkle.


As P and the kids are still in France, I also found an hour this evening to put the finishing touches on two scrapbook layouts which I started whilst on holiday.

No comments: