Friday 29 July 2011

Scrapbookerry Review

I was fortunate enough to be sent this cute little tiny Accordion book by Kerry at Scrabookerry. It's described as
'perfectly nifty and a fantastic way of storing a few of those photos that just needed to be printed. As they hold 10 4" X 3” photographs on one side and 8 4” X 3” photographs on the other side they are also a perfect gift.
When folded your Accordion Book will measure 4.5" X 3.5” but each page in the album is 4"x 3" .A great little album that can be carried around when finished in your handbag or only use one side and then hang it on your wall.
A great item to use for those special pictures and memories. This book retails at £4.00'

The book is nice quality. Some of the pages have a background of lack or patterned paper, but it is largely unembellished, allowing for flexibility of use. I decided to create a 'product catalogue' of my jewellery pieces which I can display on a stall or carry around with me. I've had this in mind for a while and I am not a great fan of conventional mini books, so this seemed like the perfect fit.
Once I had got round to photographing my jewellery pieces and printing them at 2x4, this took literally 20 minutes to put together. I mught embellish it further, but I don't want to make it too thick.
Of course, it would be easy to make your own accordion book, but, for £4 this readymade one is very good  value and would make a great gift book or brag book. I'm happy with the result. 

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Thank you for the review I am glad that you liked the book and love how you have used it. xx