Sunday 26 September 2010

Stashbusting September - some crafting time at last

Those of you who read my What's on You Workdesk Wednesday post this week will know I've been having craft-craving throughout this busy month of September. Well, I'm happy to say that I have finally got round to doing the jewellery repair jobs that have been hanging over me and having done that, I gave myself permission to make some new cards. It wasn't exactly stashbusting, as I didn't use up anything new but I made all these toppers a few months ago and hadn't had time to turn them up into cards, so I do feel quite pleased with myself. The Jack-in-a-Box was a freebie digital from Spyder's Corner some time ago.
I have also included a beaded bracelet which I made over the summer but haven't shown here yet (because I'd forgotten it was in my bead box!)
Ready to start Christmas Crafting now!

No comments: