Wednesday 14 July 2010

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday?

I finally got to Hobbycraft yesterday to buy adhesive  as I had run out of double-sided tape, pop dots, eve my Pritt Stick was finished. Consequently, there were 3 almost-finished layouts on my desk this morning waiting to be stuck down, all of which are part of my Document 2010 project.

I also took a picture of underneath my desk - two carrier bags of sumer holiday crafting supplies - I need stuff to keep the kids occupied in France, as well as my own jewellery stash and wallpaper to redecorate M's dolls' house (our new joint project)
Hopefully, I'll be back later with those completed layouts. Have a great Wednesday.

4 comments:

Annie said...

Love the LOs and would love a rummage in those bags under the desk :-)
A x

Sue said...

Hi Kirsty
of wow just seen your finished project, fantastic creation, hope we get to see your dolls house when its done?? have good eve, sue,x

Anonymous said...

Great projects on the table Kirsty, enjoy your summer with the kiddo's!

Hugs
Brenda

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had to enlarge and snoop under your desk and admire your layouts, too. Nice job once you had all the adhesives you needed.

I know, I know. I'm late as everything this week, but I do this as time permits, what with company coming this week and me being a neat freak! Hope your WOYWW was wonderful.