Saturday 8 May 2010

A few things you might not have known about me

The 12 prompts here came from Kirsty and Julie at the Copy and Paste Project. I liked the idea so I thought I'd fill mine in. Go over to their place to see what other people are owning up to.

1. Everyone knows that I am a chocoholic but you'd never guess that haven't I bought a bar of chocolate since Easter
2. I'm proud to admit that I like good modern literature but my guilty pleasure is forensic pathology novels like those by Patricia Cornwall.
3. I'm inspired by other people's work and it surprises me when they are inspired by mine.
4. I'm always busy but I'm never finished.

5. I've got lots of friends and I couldn't live without them.
6.
I tried to diet and it just wasn't any fun.
7. If I never visit South America, Japan, the Arctic Circle or the USA it will be a great shame.
8. I didn't think I wanted children when I was younger but now I am so proud to be a mum.
9. It's not that I don't love my job but I'd really rather be in France.
10. Scrapbooking
makes me happy.
11.Someone once told me that I was the one person who ought to make excuses for my children and then I felt better about them.

12 I'm happy to say that I don't mind turning 40 this year and am even looking forward to it.

4 comments:

Julie Kirk said...

Thanks so much for joining in Kirsty! I hope you get to combine some of those responses and travel the world tasting chocolates!

Lovely to have you at the party - thank you.

Julie :)

Clair said...

Very much with you on No. 6.

*Sigh!*

Lovely to find your blog through the party :)

Sian said...

Great answers :)

Alison said...

Some great answers - I just love number 11.