Friday 2 April 2010

Can it really be April?



The weather doesn't seem to have caught up, but it really is Spring and, to prove it, here are my Document 2010 pages for March. I used the paper bag R decorated as a Mother's Day gift instead of an envelope this month. I'm already struggling to make each month different, given the repeated format, so I printed all my 6x4 pictures with a photoshop borderand took one across 2 pockets.
I'll do my 2nd 12x12 when I get some cast photos from R's recent drama production, but I don't know when that will be.

3 comments:

shimelle said...

your pages are looking fab kirsty -- and you are so quick off the mark!! :)

i wouldn't worry too much about the pages looking similar each month -- that's part of the process and what's meant to make it doable rather than an obstacle. :) The changes you've made each month look great! :)

Anonymous said...

The pages are fab, Kirsty! I really must get all my stuff together!

SeasideKaren said...

Great pages Kirsty, and well done on beating us all to it!